<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Blogdom 

I was really impressed by some of the baseball blogs I recently found (and linked to). Specifically, I was impressed by the passion and the enthusiasm that I found. Also, I was impressed by the knowledge and intelligence fans showed, dissecting their teams with critical eyes. (We are never more hard than on the teams we love!)

The first time I logged onto Baseballblogs.org and began reading what fans had to say, it was a revelation for me: communicating with fans about my favorite team, sharing my thoughts, hopes, feelings and frustrations has been enormus fun ... and I've only been at it a few weeks! I've missed, for the longest time, not being able to communicate with Phillies fans. I loved, after watching monday's game, logging onto other Phillies blogs like The Citizens Report , Shallow Center and Philles Fan to see what their takes on the game were. (Bill over at Philles Fan made a great point in my comments about how dumb Bowa's decision was to bunt in the eighth.)

Thanks for your thoughts and praise. I'm proud to add my voice to the (as one person referred to it) blogosphere!

Anyway, on with the show! Go Phils!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?