<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Friday, April 30, 2004

Heartbreaker... 

I got to watch the end of the Cards-Phils game yesterday on ESPN. It was a real heartbreaker when Edmunds shot left the field. I really can't fault Bowa for leaving Telemaco in: he didn't look that tired and seemed to be pitching well. I thought Millwood hurled well too: I had been concerned that he was a little off this year.

Well, 4 out of 6 on a road trip is pretty good. I think we can climb past Atlanta this weekend against Arizona: Padilla might have a rough time against Randy Johnson on Saturday, but I think that the Phils pitching staff is a cut above the D-backs staff. I guess expect a lot of homers, particularly if the weather is good.

Thome will hit a few, I'll bet.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?