<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

How do you spell relief? E-X-P-O-S!  

I'm thrilled over the Phillies hitting last night: Byrd was 2 for 6 (thanks to Larry for having him leadoff), Abreu was awesome, Thome clubbed another homer ... I'm very bothered by Millwood's performance. He was extremely dominating last year early on, and he hasn't quite looked the same.

-I read in my father-in-law's Sporting News yesterday that the Phils intend to start Byrd against righthanders and sit him against lefties. At least that's what I think it said. Can anyone confirm that? I hope not: Byrd deserves to play everyday.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?