<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Less than 24 hours!!! 

Good to see Citizens so well recieved! I'll try to post pics later.

Tomorrow against the Pirates! It's going to be cold! (38 today and it is April!) People here in Pittsburgh are pretty apathetic, so I don't expect much excitement from the locals at the game tomorrow. Depressingly, MLB had to schedule the Phillies to come to my locale right when I'm deluged with work, so I can't go. (Depressing, I know.)

I predict the Phils will take 2 out of 3 from the Bucs.

Opening Day here we go!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?