<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Monday, May 03, 2004

An Apology... 

I apologize to all readers of A Citizen's Blog: I haven't posted much these last few days due to law school finals and the fact that my laptop is infected with the Sasser Worm and (I suspect) other viruses. I'll have to get things ironed out here in the next two or so weeks before I can get back on. I haven't forgotten about you guys ... things have just been tough.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?