<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Friday, May 07, 2004

Hey, anyone watch Friends? 

Out of curiosity: did anyone watch the Friends finale last night? My fiancee & I took a few hours out of studying (Pennsylvania Consitutional Law) and watched it. Any open (or closet) Friends fans out there?

I've been a fan since the show started back in '94, so it was interesting to watch it come to an end. I thought it was better than the Seinfeld finale. The Friends characters really evolved and changed over time, so it was interesting watching where all of the characters ended up.

With Frasier ending next week, this means the only two shows I watch left on TV are Alias and 24!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?