<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

House-keeping... 

I cleaned up my blogroll today. People have suggested in the past that mine was too big, too many choices. I tend to agree with them, so I eliminated any and all blogs that haven't been updated this year. I also did some consolidation: because the Mariners, Red Sox and Cubbies fans have the largest contingents on the blogfront, I'm keeping the separate headings for them (and of course, my fellow Phillies bloggers), and I'm splitting everyone else up by league. The reduction was pretty small, so I might go ahead and remove some more in a few weeks.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?