<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Quick Pre-Weekend Update 

I only have a minute or two, so I apologize if this is too fast to be coherent. I'll be back on Monday:

This Padres-Phils series promises to be really interesting. In the last four series the Phils have played the other four NL West squads and have come away with a 10-3 record, including two series sweeps. Can they did it against the Padres? Tougher task, I think, because I think that they (the Padres) are the best team in the West.

This series, however, will be a real change from what the Padres have been used to: Petco is a real pitchers park (if I remember correctly, Barry Bonds- Barry Bonds -didn't homer in any of the three games he played there). The Padres are actually hitting for a higher OBP and a higher number of home runs on the road than at home. (Seeing the impact on the home team's power, I certainly wouldn't want the the Phils to play San Diego in the playoffs, especially as the visiting team.) The Phils, in contrast, are slugging the ball at Citizens: 33 homers in 17 games. I'll be interested to see how good the Padres pitching is, and to see if the Padres can adjust their playing style in a park so unlike their own.

Also, let's see how Byrd does in getting on base to set up the middle of the order.

Comments:
I was searching for chicago cubs roster and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs roster

Dave
 
nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!
 
Hi: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about San Diego downtown condos . Through this site you can view every San Diego mls listing offered for sale. Another new site is about San Diego vacation attractions Our third site is, guess what? Yes, also about San Diego. This site is an information site devoted to San Diego cosmetic surgery doctors. Needless to say, please stop by and visit our sites. Thanks Bob
 
Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.
 
I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.
 
I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.
 
What in the world is the world...Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Carlsbad construction and you can see what a little change can create..
 
Suprise Suprise open your eyes...Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Carlsbad remodeling and you can see what a little change can create..
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
credit center
It covers credit center related contents.
All the best!
 
Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a credit center
site. It pretty much covers credit center related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?