<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

A quick word about the Berg tragedy… 

I know that a lot of people in the Philadelphia area are really stunned by the Berg tragedy.

Nick was my age (26; I’m 27), and he grew up in the same area (West Chester; I grew up in Downingtown, about five minutes away). After I heard about his death I was stunned and saddened, thinking about how terrible it must have been for the Bergs to have their son stolen from them. Seeing the media descend upon West Chester, I felt even worse for them for having to deal with their grief upon the public stage.

I don’t want to comment on U.S. policy in Iraq or on the War on Terror because I want A Citizen’s Blog to be a refuge from the sea of insanity that seems to be gripping the world: I just want everyone to keep the Bergs in their prayers this week. God bless.


Comments:
I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?