<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Pirates-Angels... 

As I noted earlier last night's Pirates-Angels game I was at went fast, it took just 2:22 to play, which is absurdly fast. I enjoyed myself immensely, despite the fact that it rained just two hours before the game and it was fairly humid out there. Still, I love PNC Park (the view of the Allgeheny River and the skyline ... it is spectacular ...), and it was nice for my fiancee and I to spend time with our friends (both high school teachers who live west of Pittsburgh), who we don't get to see as often as we'd like.

Here is the box score, and here is the recap from Yahoo, if anyone is interested.

Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a game sell video site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?