<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Fly away, bird!  

 
I saved this picture a little while ago: the animal lover in me that felt bad for this poor pigeon.  Nothing good happens to a bird on the baseball field.  I remember being sick to my stomach when Randy Johnson accidentially killed that bird a few years ago.



Comments:
I was searching for chicago cubs hat and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs hat

Dave
 
I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!
 
Your Blog is Awesome, blog tv is the easiest way to get your blog read by more people.

blog tv has always been my thing
 
nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!
 
High Google and Yahoo link popularity can be yours,
 
I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.
 
free fantasy baseball leagueAny one using the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby, has never tried taking candy from a baby before.free fantasy baseball league
 
baseball fantasy league yahooAny one using the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby, has never tried taking candy from a baby before.baseball fantasy league yahoo
 
fantasy baseball informationAny one using the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby, has never tried taking candy from a baby before.fantasy baseball information
 
baseball fantasy yahoo.comAny one using the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby, has never tried taking candy from a baby before.baseball fantasy yahoo.com
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?