<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

By the Numbers... 

A few numbers of note:

6.0 - Games the Phillies trail the Braves after last night's loss to the Rockies.

3.5 - Games the Phillies trail the Chicago Cubs in the wildcard race.

4,006 - the number of visitors as of 9:22 AM on A Citizen's Blog. I want to thank everyone for their interest and encouragment. Since I created A Citizen's Blog back in late March I've gotten a terrific response from everyone. I'm humbled by your praise. Thanks, fellas. Now, on to 5,000!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?