<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Housekeeping... 

I'm pleased to announce that I intend to publish Part III of my Season in Review tomorrow instead of Monday. I've been working hard at it and it occurred to me today that I don't want my carefully written words to be mooted by decisions Phillies management make in the next few days. I intend to publish Part IV, my overall conclusions, on Thursday.

I might post a little more before I leave for Thanksgiving.

Oh, and I intend to do a little name-changing here in the next few days. I'll be changing the title to a far simpler, far more plain, "A Citizen's Blog".

Many thanks to those of you who have been kind enough to log on and click on my Google Ads. I really appreciate it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?