<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Housekeeping 

I'm sure everyone noticed the google ads at the top of the page. It is a lot easier to justify blogging when you can get a little cash. So please click on my ads!

I completed Part 2 of my Year in Review and it will be published on monday but I will likely bump publication of Part 3 until after thanksgiving due to my interviewing. Part 1 was big, Part 2 was bigger and Part 3 will be the Titanic of posts.

I'm kicking around some ideas about how to revamp A Citizen's Blog, starting with a name change. I won't be moving to Typepad any time soon because I can barely justify free blogging with my schedule, let alone paying for it. In addition to the name change I might expand the blogroll again. If anyone has suggestions, please feel free to email me at citizensblog@yahoo.com ...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?