<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I Shall Return... 

I will be back Monday, November 29, after I have finished gorging myself on turkey and pumpkin pie.

-In case anyone missed it, I posted in the Inquirer's forum in an effort to have Mr. Zolecki flesh out his argument a little more. (Click here for our question and response.) Brian from Philling Station explicitly asked Zolecki if he had been responding to my Season in Review series and he said no. I'm a little puzzled by that: who are the mathematically inclined Phillies fans Zolecki is referring too? I've listened to talk radio: math isn't discussed much.

Many thanks for Brian for being such an ardent defender of my work. I appreciate it.

-Remember to root for my alma mater (Pitt) on Thanksgiving Day evening against West Virginia.

-My wife & I are driving to my parents home in Downingtown today, which means we get to see 300 miles of Southern Pennsylvania. I've done the trip 50-60 times, and each time I'm struck by James Carville's statement that Pennsylvania is Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Alabama in the middle.

The Turnpike awaits...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?