<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Prospectus thoughts... 

The Baseball Prospectus Triple Play has some thoughts on the Phillies 2005 campaign.

While I enjoy Prospectus’ work but I cannot justify paying for it. Whenever it is free like this, I gobble it up as quickly as I can … not sure I agree with their thoughts on the importance of re-signing Eric Milton though.

Elvis is back in the building! ... I'm happy to announce the return of Bill Liming's Phillies Fan. Bill's always insightful comments have been sorely missed these last few weeks. We all look forward to seeing what he's got to say...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?