<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Exciting AFL Action! 

I ended up watching the Philadelphia Soul’s 59-35 victory over the Austin Wranglers in Arena League Football (AFL) play Sunday. My poor wife, who is football’d out with the Eagles in the big game, probably mourns my discovery of the AFL: what little respite from sports she has between the Super Bowl and Opening Day is gone. The AFL is exciting stuff to watch. Lots of scoring, lots of action … I’m hooked. GO SOUL!

No regular post today (been kinda busy). Check back tomorrow for a lengthy defense of Pat Burrell. I also plan on previewing the Eagles-Pats Super Bowl Thursday.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?