<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Amazin' Mess, Part 2 

My friend Jason Weitzel just published his rebuttal to my claim that the Mets won’t be better than fourth place in the NL East in 2005. I’ll stipulate to a few facts:

-The Mets will be better offensively in 2005.
(The question is how much better because they were pretty lousy in 2004.)
-Beltran is a tremendous talent.
-The Mets have a good defensive alignment.

I’ll publish my own rebuttal, but check out what Jason has to say first. For now I'll give you a clue about my response: the answer lies in the Mets pitching.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?