<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

No Update 2day... 

No update today: I’m a little spent over how long it took me to put together Part I of my season preview. Here is the schedule of updates:

March 16: AL East Predictions
March 17: AL Central Predictions
March 18: AL West Predictions

March 21: NL West Predictions
March 22: NL Central Predictions
March 23: NL East Predictions
March 24: Overall AL Prediction Recap & AL Playoffs
March 25: Overall NL Predictions Recap, NL Playoffs & World Series

March 28: Part II, Pitching
March 30: Part III, Batting

This is all pretty tentative stuff.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to the NCAA Tournament this week. My alma mater, Pitt, got an awful draw (#8 vs. Pacific), which is too bad but they really faltered this year and played some lousy basketball.

My Final Four is Illinois, Wake Forest, North Carolina and Syracuse. I have Illinois as my champ. My strategy is to pick teams with good guard play (Illinois) and ACC (UNC, Wake) and Big East (‘Cuse) squads.

I have Washington losing in round two, my upset special.

Tomorrow: AL East. Yankees or Red Sox?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?