<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Overall 2005 AL Predictions / Playoffs 

Here are my overall AL predictions …

AL East
Boston Red Sox
New York Yankees (WC)
Baltimore Orioles
Toronto Blue Jays
Tampa Bay Devil Rays

AL Central
Minnesota Twins
Cleveland Indians
Chicago White Sox
Detroit Tigers
Kansas City Royals

AL West
Oakland A’s
Anaheim Angels
Seattle Mariners
Texas Rangers

Playoffs: … So I see the usual suspects in this – Yankees, Red Sox, Twins, A’s. I could see the Indians, Angels and Mariners making a run perhaps, but I’d be surprised if I didn’t see these guys (the usual suspects) in the mix. So how will the playoffs unfold? I see the Yankees burning out against a confident Twins team playing with nothing to lose. (So no rematch of the last two ALCS.) Santana will dominate the overmatched Yankees hitters. I see a tough struggle between the Red Sox and A’s, but I think the Red Sox have the horses to outlast the thinner A’s … In the ALCS, I see a terrific struggle between the pitching oriented Twins and the offensively minded Red Sox. I think Santana will be dominating and ultimately the difference.

ALDS:
Minnesota over New York, 3-1
Boston over Oakland, 3-2

ALCS:
Minnesota over Boston, 4-2

MVP: Migel Tejada, Orioles
Cy Young: Johan Santana, Twins
Rookie: Nick Swisher, A’s

Tomorrow: NL Playoffs & World Series!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?