<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Some stats... 

Since ESPN doesn't seem that interested in fielding stats anyone, I was happy when Balls Sticks 'n Stuff's Tom brought Dave Pinto's latest work on defense to my attention. Check it out here at Baseballmusings.com. Dave has been working on some graphs breaking down defensive skills of certain players. He just posted some terrific data on the Cards Eckstein. Scope it out...

The weeks ahead: I'm pleased to announce that I'm going to start posting my 2005 Season Predictions next week (by division) followed by my 2005 Phillies Season previews. (Provided work doesn't get in the way.) As always, Defense shall be first. Enjoy everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?