<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Congrats to Ryan Howard 

Ryan Howard won last night's Home Run Derby at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, the second consecutive year that a Phillie has won it. I hope he feels proud and enjoys the spotlight, because he deserves it. Because Howard doesn't play on a team with a winning record or one that is in New York, I don't think that Howard is getting the recognition that he deserves. He's having a great season and should be considered one of the MLB's elite players, but everyone fixates on the season that Thome is having and ignores the fact that Howard is every bit as good and nine years younger than Thome.

I don't worry about Howard's performance in the home run derby affecting his swing the way it seemed to affect Bobby Abreu last year because I think swinging for the fences is a natural part of Howard's game. If anything, this might give his confidence a boost and make him a more dangerous player.

Congrats Ryan! Good luck to you, Chase and Tom at the All-Star game tonight!

Comments:
Check out this BS about ownership...

http://www.nbc10.com/sports/9499513/detail.html
 
Hello, My name is Kevin Chmura. I am the founder of Chmura Sports. Chmura Sports is a Indians Fan site with blogs and all, but I am going to start a new thing called Chmura Sports Worldwide. This is going to be a monthly newsletter type thing where I am going to try to get a blogger from every pro baseball, football, and basketball team to do a report on their team. I was wondering if you were interested in doing the report for your team. If you are interested email me back and I will give you more information.

email: kevinjcx123@yahoo.com
 
fantasy baseball siteAny one using the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby, has never tried taking candy from a baby before.fantasy baseball site
 
This is very interesting site... » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?