<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

W-Day 

The day that I've been anticipating for the last ... twenty months or so, is nearly here. I'm getting married on Saturday, September 4th, at 2:30 in a Pittsburgh suburb. I'm excited, definately looking forward to this. I've know this girl for five years and I'm in love with her now as I've ever been. I'm a very, very lucky guy.

Anyway, this means that both A Citizen's Blog and The Bird Blog are taking a few weeks off. I'm not blogging, I'm not reading the newspaper, I'm not paying attention to the Phillies or the Eagles, I'm not doing anything over the next three weeks aside from marry my wife, fly to Hawaii for an awesome honeymoon, and bake on the beach. I see these people go on vacations with their cell phones and beepers and laptops and I think: "Relax!" Your vacation / honeymoon is your time to clear out your mind and be with your loved one(s). I intend to relax for a few weeks. I'm not going to know, and I don't want to know, how badly the Phils are playing, how many home runs Paul Abbott gives up, and how much further behind the Braves this team will fall.

See you all in a few weeks. Good luck to everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?