<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Michael/Male/26-30. Lives in United States/Pennsylvania/Wexford/Christopher Wren, speaks English. Spends 20% of daytime online. Uses a Fast (128k-512k) connection. And likes baseball /politics.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Pennsylvania, Wexford, Christopher Wren, English, Michael, Male, 26-30, baseball , politics.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Predictions 

I've been pretty busy at my day job as a hard-charging attorney in Western Pennsylvania over the last few days to respond to emails or scope out comments. I've been waist-deep in the middle of a jury trial and preparation for another one that kicks off next week. Don't be surprised if I am a few days late on posting my Phillies preview, as I've been blissfully unaware of basically everything else that is going on in the world at large.

As for my National League predictions ... Predictably my, well, prediction that the Braves would out-pace the Phillies and Mets was met with derision (as well as bad grammar) by Mets fans. C'est la vie. Agree with me that the Braves rotation will be better or disagree, but quit displaying your own ignorance by pretending that your opinion is the only opinion anyone is entitled to.

On the plus side, please keep reading, as your obsessive, almost stalker-esqe pursuit of me across cyberspace increases the traffic on my blog.

The Hardball Times has been posting team previews for the upcoming season and I like what they have to say. Here are ...

... The Phillies.
... The Mets.
... The Braves.
... The Nats.
... & the Fishstripes.

I just got my copy of The 33-Year Old Rookie and I've been devouring it while I ride the train into work. It's really terrific and I'll be posting a review as soon as I catch my breath. Coste did a Q&A with ESPN's Page 2 here.

Monday: Phillies Preview. Maybe.

Labels:


Comments:
I still don't understand how two 40 year old pitchers are going to improve, while two 26 year olds with great stuff are going to regress...

Do you think logically before you type? Maybe you should quit this blog, and do something else, because baseball obviously isn't your thing.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?